Retro Lampshade workshop
This page has moved. Please...
Learn how to quickly and easily make your own fabulous 'drum' lampshade on this workshop - then make more for your home with our takeaway kits
Length of course
Dates: Sunday 7th May 2.30-4.30pm
Price: £42 or Early Bird price £37 (book a month or more in advance for Early Bird)
*Option to also purchase more kits in range of sizes on the day. Scroll down or click here for info on this plus best fabric to bring with you.
Sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to stay in touch with all of our updates
Experience: None! This is for anyone, no experience of crafts or sewing neccessary as sewing is not involved, just careful manipulation of fabric, which your tutor will help you with. For adults and children aged 13+.
Teacher: Michelle Cresswell
Important - please read before booking:
- Each person attending needs an individual log in/password/own contact details to book - you cannot book 2 people on at once through one profile/payment as they will not appear on the system.
- Your payment and booking confirmations will be sent to you immediately in 2 separate emails - please check they are correct. If you don't receive them, please contact us here.
- If the Book Now button does not show next to a class or course it is full
- Booking terms: By making this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms - please read them here before booking (opens in new window)
- If you are having difficulty with the Book Now button or wish to use a Gift Card, Account Credit or Loyalty Points when booking please follow THIS LINK to book directly via our booking system.
- Questions or problems? Email us here.
Check out the bronze lined lampshade ideas on our Pinterest page! You can order a bronze metallic lined shade kit from us to take home on the day - see bring list above here