Free Machine Embroidery
Free machine embroidery is a cool creative technique that can be used
on T-shirts, skirts & dresses, homewares and furnishings and looks
really cute on kids clothes.
1-3 Tuesday morning Stitch Classes with Laura Cole or 2-6hrs of 1-2-1 lessons with Laura - depending on project. Let us know what you'd like to apply your designs to and we'll advise the length of lesson(s)
Which Stitch Class to attend: 1-2-1 lessons with Laura
- A garment or item to embroider eg a t-shirt, a skirt, a dress, cushion cover. Jeans are not suitable as it's too difficult to get inside the leg. Please email us for advice if you are not sure what to bring, or bring a load of garments and your tutor will advise which are suitable!
- bring £1-2 to cover thread, bondaweb and any sequins/beads costs
- bring extra cash if you want to buy fabric and cushion pad from us
- if you wear glasses for close up work please bring them
- bring any pictures you may want to use as inspiration