An easy quick skirt with optional pockets that can be plain or with added lace for more difficulty. Suitable project for all who have completed at least one item previously.
Classes needed: 2-3 depending on experience
- 1.25m of non stretch cotton fabric For a skirt 50cm long - bring an extra half meter for a longer skirt (i.e. 75cm long), or just bring 1m if it's for a child as will be shorter
- Note: All fabric needs washing and ironing before class, unless it is 100% polyester or PU/PVC/Olicloth - or the finished item will never be washed. Check fabric content and any washing/ironing instructions when purchasing fabric
- 1 metre of 2cm/¾-inch wide Elastic - white if pale col fabric and black if darkoptional piece of wide lace trim to decorate pockets
- One 100-metre spool of Polyester sewing thread in a colour to coordinate with the fabric
- 50p if you want to copy the pattern to take home
- glasses if you need for close up work
Email us HERE with any pre-class questions
View our full range of improver level sewing classes, courses and workshops!