New student? Have a read below about how our booking system works:
1) Click through to our booking system. There's no need to log in or register when booking classes and workshops for the first time with us (see 'booked before' above for your next visit)
2) On the schedule list, click on a date you want to book then click the select button to add it to cart. Repeat to add more dates/classes/workshops to your cart
3) Class passes. For Stitch Classes, there's the option to pay for them using Class Passes which are pre-purchased discounted class credits you can use up over time as you book class dates. Add these to your cart too (look for the link once in your cart). They will pay for any Stitch Class dates you currently have in your cart and any future dates you book, until they have run out or expired (we can extend the expiry on request)
4) Paying/shopping cart:
- For Stitch Classes:
- The booking system will use any existing 'class passes' on your account (Stitch Class credits bought in bulk at a discount) to pay for your class entry ticket if you have them.
- If you don't have these, you can just buy the single class entry ticket OR add a set of 'class passes' to your cart to use to pay for the date/s you selected.
- Any unused class passes will then wait in your account to go towards paying for your next date/s booked.
- Check the expiry and contact us if you need them extending.
- For courses and workshops: go to your cart and follow the process to pay by credit/debit card via Stripe
- Got a gift card or discount code? See details above
5) Please read our booking terms including the cancellation & rescheduling policy here. By booking you are saying you agree to these terms. You'll be prompted in the checkout process
6) Once paid, it's optional to set up a password on the end screen for easy access future to your account to view your upcoming classes and class pass balance
7) Check that you received your booking confirmation email within a few minutes. If you don't or any booking info is incorrect please contact us immediately
8) Next time you book, repeat the proccess of adding dates to your cart and it will ask you for your email, and then password once it recognises your email. If you have 'Stitch class passes' in your account it will use them, otherwise you just check out with a credit or debit card, with the option to add on more class pases as you use them up