Vest Top / Camisole
Vest Top / Camisole / Singlet by 'So Zo' blog
We will take you step by step through the process of making your own vest/camisole/singlet. The garment can be made from jersey fabric or by reusing unwanted T-shirts, we can show you how to do either, or both!
Classes needed: 2
Which Stitch Class to attend: Any
- 1 metre of jersey fabric (T-shirt weight, preferably with elastane/lycra content) or some large unwanted T-shirts (preferably men's or size large)
- Note: All fabric needs washing and ironing before class, unless it is 100% polyester or PU/PVC/Olicloth - or the finished item will never be washed. Check fabric content and any washing/ironing instructions when purchasing fabric
- 2.5m of 5/8" fold over elastic (Ebay do loads) OR stretch lace
- Your glasses if you need them for close up work
- Bring 75p for the pattern paper you'll use to trace off our patternEmail us HERE with any pre-class questions
Email us HERE with any pre-class questions
Thanks to Zoe at sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.co.uk/ for this pattern!