Give the Gift of Creativity with a Sewing Class Gift Voucher
| Know someone who'd love to do a bit of sewing or pattern cutting? |
Or stuck for what to ask for for yourself?
How about a Sew In Brighton Gift Card! Read on for how it works...
- £30 - a weekly 'Stitch' class where a Beginner can learn to sew or any level can work on any sewing project.
- £85 - a 3 week Learn To Use a Sewing Machine course for beginners
- £5, £20, £50, £75, £100, £150 or any custom amount - these amounts can be used to pay towards any classes. If you don't see the amount you want you can change the values of these gift cards to whatever value you would like to give.
- What amount? Have a browse here through the sorts of classes/courses/workshops we run to get an idea of prices
- Check you are happy with our booking terms at the bottom of the page.
- Click the 'Buy a Gift Card' button below which will open our gift card booking page in a new tab.
- Select the gift card you would like to purchase from the drop down menu - if you would like a custom amount select any of the 'Custom Amount' Gift Cards and you can edit the amount before you buy.
- Fill in your gift card and then payment details when requested. Please note: You can choose to have a digital copy of the gift card sent to the recipient's email on a specified date by ticking the 'Send recipient gift card via email' box and filling in the required fields. If you do not tick this it will be sent directly to you.
- Check you receive a payment receipt email. Contact us if you do not receive this as your booking may not have processed properly.
- Have a browse here through our classes/courses/workshops
- Once you find a class/s you'd like to book using your Gift Card for, scroll down to the bottom of that page to where it says 'Important - Please read before booking'
- In that section you will see instructions for Gift Card purchases. (You will need to follow the direct link to our booking system and not use the usual Book Now button)
- You will need to enter your gift card number when prompted on the 'Check Out / Place Order' page that you go to after clicking 'Check Out' in your shopping cart. Note. Don't enter it on the Shopping Cart page as the box there is for promotional codes, not gift cards)
- Contact us here if you have any trouble
This Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for any items on our site i.e. any classes, courses or products. If the value of your purchase does not use the full amount available on the voucher then any remaining balance will remain on the voucher, which can then be used against future purchases. Gift Voucher expiry is 9 months - please note the expiry date on the voucher. Booking terms for classes apply to all class bookings made using this voucher.