Hobby To Professional: Zips & Buttonholes
Learn how to turn out perfect zips...Leave with the confidence to sew professional looking zips on your future clothes making projects
Learn how to turn out perfect zips: invisible zip and overlap zip for skirts and dresses, fly zip for trousers and buttonholes (automatic and manual on machine). Bring your own machine or use ours.
Price: Early Bird Saving £45 / £60 (includes all materials)
Session: 4 hour workshop (includes a 20 minute break)
Or you can cover this content in any 2 Stitch Classes (see list below of what to bring to your Stitch class) - book Stitch Classes hereThe Sewing Lounge, Hove (we have stairs - click here for information on venue access if you have a disability or injury)
Teacher: Kat Neeser
Experience: Improver and above (you've made at least one item with a sewing machine e.g. cushion or bag). Age 16+
All materials are FREE on our 'Hobby to Professional: Zips & Buttonholes' 5 hr workshops, but if you want to cover the content in 2 Stitch Classes bring:
We provide (or bring your own): Scissors, pattern paper, chalk, tape measure etc
Where to buy fabric: Suggestions of where to buy your fabric locally will be given on your booking confirmation, or to see our list of local fabric shops now click here
Important - please read before booking:
- Each person attending needs an individual log in/password/own contact details to book - you cannot book 2 people on at once through one profile/payment as they will not appear on the system.
- Your payment and booking confirmations will be sent to you immediately in 2 separate emails - please check they are correct. If you don't receive them, please contact us here.
- If the Book Now button does not show next to a class or course it is full.
- If you wish to use a Gift Card, Account Credit or Loyalty Points when booking please follow THIS LINK to book directly via our booking system.
- Questions or problems? Email us here.