Experience level - Browse Classes & Courseslivepages::jquery();?>
Which experience level are you?
- you're brand new to sewing, never sat at a sewing machine or picked up a hand sewing needle, never pinned & cut fabric
- OR you want to re-learn/refresh the machine sewing basics from scratch
- Improver - you have used and threaded up a sewing machine before, sewn in a straight line following a seam allowance, perhaps made a small item like a bag or cushion - but may need a reminder
- Not sure? Have you not sewn for many years, but used to sew quite a bit? Perhaps you were self taught and not sure if you are/were doing it correctly? Why not come to one or more Stitch Classes to get back into it - you can work at your own pace on as easy or challenging project as you like to regain your confidence and know what level you are for our other courses! We have Stitch Classes 5-6 times a week on a variety of times and days.
- Intermediate - you've made at least 2 simple items of clothing with a sewing machine
- Experienced - you've made 5 or more items of clothing using a sewing machine, including set in sleeves & are confident sewing unsupervised