Experience level - Browse Classes & Courseslivepages::jquery();?>
Which experience level are you?
- you're brand new to sewing, never sat at a sewing machine or picked up a hand sewing needle, never pinned & cut fabric
- OR you want to re-learn/refresh the machine sewing basics from scratch
- Improver - you have used and threaded up a sewing machine before, sewn in a straight line following a seam allowance, perhaps made a small item like a bag or cushion - but may need a reminder
- Intermediate - you've made at least 2 simple items of clothing with a sewing machine
- Experienced - you've made 5 or more items of clothing using a sewing machine, including set in sleeves & are confident sewing unsupervised