Learn to sew with us! Make & mend clothes, sew original gifts & homewares...enjoy a fun, satisfying & relaxing hobby
***We have air conditioning in our classroom! Sew cool : )***
Welcome! Are you a total beginner to sewing who's never picked up a needle, fabric or pins?...or have you sewn a little bit or quite a lot & need help with certain dressmaking or home furnishing techniques or building sewing confidence? Come along & sew in our fully equipped sewing machine classroom in central Hove - we will have the perfect sewing class or workshop for you!
- Learn the quickest & most effective way to sew from fun, skilled & friendly sewing teachers - all have worked in fashion design & manufacture, dressmaking or costume industries
- Max 5 students in Stitch Classes and 6-8 in most courses & workshops
- Choose from the largest range of sewing & dressmaking courses in Brighton & Hove
- Sew your own clothes, easy-make gifts or homewares from our large range of free in-class tried & tested projects and patterns
- Make your clothes fit! Learn our amazing pattern fitting & alterations methods - we teach the tissue fitting method that saves time & money!
- Join 1000's of sewing students who've learnt to sew with us since 2008 - read their reviews here
- Spread out: 9 work tables; use our modern Janome sewing machines or bring your own
- Get here easily: central Hove location; parking close by; near Hove station; on major bus routes
Check out our Instagram feed to see what goes on in our sewing classes: