Experience level - Browse Sewing Classes & Courseslivepages::jquery();?>
Which sewing machine experience level are you?
- Beginner - you're brand new to sewing, never sat at a sewing machine or picked up a hand sewing needle, never pinned & cut fabric. Or perhaps you sewed in school & want to re-learn/refresh the machine sewing basics from scratch
- Improver - for improving beginners: you have used & threaded up a sewing machine before, sewn in a straight line following a seam allowance, made a small item like a bag or cushion or more, but may need a reminder
- Intermediate - you've made at least 2 simple items of clothing with a sewing machine
- Experienced - you've made 5 or more items of clothing using a sewing machine, including set in sleeves & are confident sewing unsupervised
- Not sure? Have you not sewn for many years, but used to sew quite a bit? Perhaps you're a self taught sewer & not sure if you're doing it correctly? Why not come to one or more Stitch Classes to get back into it - you can work at your own pace on as easy or challenging project as you like to regain your confidence and know what level you are for our other courses! Or contact us to ask for our advice