How to book | Log in to your account | Book prepaid classes
First time booker?
- No need to register or log in to book the first time - just follow the booking process from Book Now button on the course/class pages or our schedule
- See our New Student info below for more detail on how to use the booking system
- Check out with credit or debit card - we use well known and trusted card payment processing by Stripe
- View Your Account: Log in to our booking system here using your email and password to see your upcoming/past bookings/class pass balance or check out
- Password: If you want to access your account and didn't set a password when you first booked, click 'Forgot Password' to create one
- Stitch Class Passes:
- If you have 'Stitch Class Passes' sitting in your account that you've purchased previously, it will automatically use them to pay for any Stitch Classes you've put in your cart once you log in and check out.
- You may want to add Class Passes to your booking to pay for any Stitch Classes if you plan to come again, as they save you up to £9.50 a class
- Stitch Class Passes Expiring Soon? If you don't have time to use your Stitch Class Passes before they expire, please get in touch and we'll happily extend them
- Enter the code in the code in the box per checkout, so if you have a gift card AND a discount code and want to use both on one booking please contact us and we can book you in
- Gift Card Expiring Soon? If you don't have time to use your Gift Card before it expires, please get in touch and we'll happily extend it
- Enter the code in the discount box in your shopping cart.
- Discount codes are not usually compatible with Early Bird tickets and you can only use one discount code per checkout
Groupon & other voucher holders
- Please visit this page to book using your Groupon voucher
- For other vouchers such as Virgin, Red Letter Days, Experience Days, Craft Courses etc please contact us with your voucher details
New student? Have a read below about how our booking system works:
1) Click through to our booking system. There's no need to log in or register when booking classes and workshops for the first time with us (see 'booked before' above for your next visit)
5) Please read our booking terms including the cancellation & rescheduling policy here. By booking you are saying you agree to these terms. You'll be prompted in the checkout process
Please contact us if any problems